Surf Wood for Good
Surf Wood for Good is now live! The plan is to offer free wooden bellyboard rentals as a positive alternative to cheap, often environmentally-toxic polystyrene bodyboards that are so often discarded on beaches in the South West.
Working with @surfersagainstsewage in various beach side locations across the UK, this rental project is intended to send out a positive message to beach users about the benefits of sustainability.
Limited stock, each location has 5 boards to start with. First come, first surfed! So if you’ve wanted to give Bellyboarding a go or kick start summer with getting back in the water, there’s no better time! Check out the list of locations below to find out where you can get your hands on one.
FREE hire of our boards is available from the following sites:
1. Dick Pearce & Friends HQ, Newquay (Available now!)
2. Little Goat Gruff, St Ives ((Available now!)
3. Karma Surf Shop, Newquay (Available now!)
4. Bathsheba Surf Shop, Perranporth (Available now!)
5. Roos Beach, Porth (Available now!)
6. Whitesands Beach Cafe, Pembrokeshire. (Next week)
7. Shore2Surf, Woolacombe (Next week)
8. Married to Sea, Mawgan Porth (Next week)
9. Zuma Jay, Bude (Next week)
10. Ocean Sports, Brighton (Next week)
Tag us at #surfwoodforgood @dickpearce